August 1, 2009

wonder foodie: drooling over mallows

I was browsing Etsy when I came upon this lovely shop that was quite unlike the ones I usually browse, and soon found myself drooling over these delicious confections. The shop is called Vintage Confections and while I love a lot of the products, the ones that got my attention were the Neapolitan Marshmallows. Oh. Yummy. I love the combination of strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate, it all looks so good. And the colors are so pretty too (I feel like I've been into these colors lately). And while you're drooling with me, check out these Dulce de Leche Vanilla ones with caramel swirled in them, or the Honey Peanut Butter ones. Delightful.

all images from vintage confections

2 comments:

  1. *drool* i want!!!

    i attempted to make homemade marshmallows with my friend last summer. end result? a disaster :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made some two christmases ago as well, and they turned out deliciously, but small! i used this recipe http://www.designspongeonline.com/2007/12/diy-wednesdays-dec-18.html

    not sure mine would come out so big - but i'd love to try.

    ReplyDelete