July 27, 2009

friends and family sale at chronicle books


Things have been so busy as of late, sorry for the lack of posts. I like posting because I feel like I'm expressing myself in some way and it's a good release. In any case, I have a fun gift for you!

Yay! I love summer sales - especially when it's for one of my favorite local publishers - Chronicle Books! They are having a huge sale with 35% off all titles and free shipping. Stock up on some great books like my favorites: Little Pea (about a pea whose pea parents tell him he has to eat candy before he can have his vegetables for dessert), Craft Inc. (about how to make your hobby a business), and Apartment Therapy: Real Homes, Real People, Hundreds of Real Design Solutions (about how to make your house a home no matter how big or small). Lovely right? It's 35% off the prices listed on the site. Cheaper than Amazon in some cases.

Shop the sale here until August 5th.

via black*eiffel

No comments:

Post a Comment